VIGOUR AND VITALITY
Vigour and vitality refers to the presence of enthusiasm or energy for having sexual attachments. It general, it is also referred to as the aliveness and absence of weariness, fatigue and exhaustion. The most important defining factor of vigour and vitality is ‘energy’. Vigour and vitality is a crucial factor which makes sexual life pleasant. Sometimes there is a decrease in vitality and is caused due to various factors such as physical problems, emotional problems, change in lifestyle. However here are treatments to regain vigour and vitality in efficient manner. In this article we will take about best ayurvedic medicine for vigour and vitality at home
Sexual vitality is a vital factor to lead a pleasing sexual life. Some time people lose their sexual vitality due to change in lifestyle and emotional problem. In Ayurveda there is a complete branch to explain the treatment for vigor and vitality is known as vaajikarna. Vaajikarana is the branch of Ayurveda dealing with the promotion of sexual health and the management of seminal disorders and male sexual disorders and their natural solutions. Ayurveda is the best natural way to treat sexual problems. Both physical and psychological disturbance can be responsible for the weakness.
Herbal supplement can be consumed by adult males and females as this is a nutritive tonic fortified with benefits of herbs well known in Ayurveda for their excellent revitalizing, rejuvenating and aphrodisiac properties. It is good for those suffering from :
- General debility : Fatigue, lack of vital energy, inability to maintain the constant erection throughout the sexual activity.
- Erectile dysfunction : This happens due to physical as well as psychological reasons.
- Premature ejaculation : It is always very embarrassing for those who loose control over this situation.
- Infertility : there are so many reasons responsible for the fertility like sperm count, their motility and either dead or alive factor affects the fertile capacity.
- Female Sterility : the union of sperm and ovum and the implantation of the foetus in the wall of the uterus leads to pregnancy. For its proper development, the foetus needs adequate and correct nourishment – provided through the mother’s umbilical chord.
Herbal extracts & its natural herbs are helpful in correcting Dhaatu khsya which affects sexual life.
- Urinary tract infection
- Chronic fever
- Hormonal disturbance
- Nervous debility
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- High Blood Pressure
- Blood leakage inside the blood vessels of penis
- Cardiovascular disorders affecting the blood supply to the pelvis
- Problems with an enlarged prostate gland
- Alcoholism and other forms of drug abuse
- Certain prescription medications
- Some birth defects